Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
I know it's supposed to be new series, but since it's established that I suck with finding a way to read an entire series, as evident by this post and this post, I think I'm just going to do
ten eleven series in general that I want to start and hopefully one day complete.
In no particular order...
1. Abhorsen by Garth Nix- Fantasy is my favorite genre and I feel like this is a series that I missed out on because I wasn't a huge fantasy reader when I was younger. Must remedy that, yes?
2. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale- Because I intern at Bloomsbury, I am hoping to fix this one sooner rather than later. Again, I just wasn't that huge of a reader when I was younger.
3. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi- I want to meet Roar and everyone else! I promise! I accidentally damaged my copy of book one at a pool, though, so I need to fix that...
4. The Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger- I love her YA series, so I have a feeling I will love her adult series, too!
5. The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan- Now that all of the books are released, I can binge this series at one time!
6. A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin- Everyone seems to love these. I want to love them, too! The waitlist at my library is disturbingly long, though.
7. The Dregs by Leigh Bardugo- I am a slave to anything Leigh Bardugo writes.
8. The Dark Elements by Jennifer L. Armentrout- I am always curious about what JLA writes!
9. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris- Sorta cheating because it's a duology, but I have heard nothing but great things about this duology!
10. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson- Like Garth Nix, I feel as if this is a series I've missed out on as a fantasy lover and I have to remedy that.
11. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot- So, it was recently a big deal that I read my first ever Meg Cabot books in the form of her Mediator series. Now, I want to take on another one of her beloved set of books whose movies I adored when growing up. Bring it on!
Don't forget to link your TTT posts below! Comment and share any series you think I would enjoy!