Stacking the Shelves #1


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I am so excited to take part in this meme. So, below are the books that I have added to my shelves this week, accompanied by my cat, Luna, who cuddles up to any book I get because she seems like them just as much as I do!


~*~Bought~*~

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks


Just 5 for this week, but they are five books that I've been dying to get my hands on! Can't wait to get started on these so that I can post some reviews! 

For future reference, all of my Stacking the Shelves posts will be on Saturday, but I picked up my books late this week.

What books did everyone get and what are your opinions on mine?



11 comments:

  1. I LOVED Shatter Me!!! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your haul, especially Sweet Evil and Of Poseidon. Enjoy Reading!

    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! I have been trying to read Shatter Me, but I always forget. Of Poseidon & Sweet Evil sound like awesome reads. I read & reviewed Article 5, and it was amazing! So enjoy them. =)

    My Stacking the Shelves
    Lisseth over at Read-A-holicZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading Shatter Me as we speak and I'm so in love with it already! I can't wait to read Article 5, too!

      Delete
  4. Good stuff! I've read all except City of Lost Souls. I'm
    Behind on that series!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read City of Fallen Angels and City of Lost Souls, going to knock them both out in one shot!

      Delete
  5. I still need to pick up City of Lost Souls. The ending of City of Fallen Angels was so crazy, I still can't believe I haven't picked it up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited to read Of Poseidon!! I got it last week too. You got a really great haul this week.

    New follower here (:

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow!

      I've been dying to read the book. I think I'm going to start it tonight!

      Delete
  7. Ohh, awesome mailbox :D I have all of these ;) loved everyone. <3 well, haven't read Sweet Evil yet. :) Enjoy!
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Yeah, I'm excited to read them all! Blew threw Shatter Me in one day and already have a review for it up. It was just so amazing!

      Delete