Stacking The Shelves #2


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

~*~Won~*~


The Light and Fallen by Anna White

I won this e-book in a contest hosted by Claire Reads, so Anna White gifted it to me on Smashwords. I'd just like to say that this e-book costs only $3.99 and 100% of the proceeds of this novel will be donated to The Water Project. You can get a pretty great sounding e-book and help save the world at the same time!


Set In Stone by Beth Balmanno

I also won this e-book. It was gifted to me on Amazon for the Kindle. It looks beyond interesting and I can't wait to get started on it.

~*~Bought~*~


Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I've heard nothing but amazing things about this book, so I can't wait to get started on it.

~*~

That's it for this week, not many books, but three books that I'm very happy about. The Light and Fallen is the first ever e-book that I will be reading, as well as the first contest I've ever won.

What did everyone else get this week and what do you think of my choices? (:

EDIT: I set this to auto post yesterday since I was out of town, and it did not post, but these memes will be posted on Saturday's for now on. If anyone can explain how to properly schedule posts (since I may be doing it wrong) that'd be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. I kept hearing great things about Obsidian, too, and had to add it to my to-read list. Enjoy your new books!

    New follower. :-) My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow! I am almost done with it and I am obsessed!

      Delete
  2. I also got in Obsidian this week! Hopping thru checking out mailboxes! Come see what I got at Gimme's Goodies this week! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete