Stacking The Shelves #5

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

~*~Won~*~


 Angel Eyes by Shannon Dittemore

I've heard nothing but amazing things about this novel, so I jumped at the chance to win a copy of it on Netgalley and somehow I was lucky enough to win! I can't wait to read it. I'm dying to pick it up.

~*~Bought~*~

 
The Lure of Shapinsay by Krista Holle

I don't know about you, but I've really gotten into mermaids lately, so I figured why not give a story about selkies a go? I saw someone doing a giveaway on it. While I didn't enter the giveaway, I just decided to buy it for myself for $3 so I could still enjoy it!

~*~Library~*~


Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

I've been on my library waiting list for this novel for months! Only now was it my turn to get it. I'm itching to begin it!


Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

I put this novel on my top ten Summer TBR reads because I think it'll be a perfect Summer book. I figured that I should get a jump start on that list now, so when I picked up the previous book from the library, I spotted this one and grabbed it, too!

~*~Gifted~*~

 
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock




Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

I just got my license Tuesday, so my Aunt decided to allow me to celebrate by sending me two books from my wishlist since she's in California and couldn't celebrate properly. I sent her a list of about 20 books and she chose what she believed were the most interesting: Hemlock and Shadow and Bone.

~*~

What did everyone else get this week and what do you think of my additions?

10 comments:

  1. Some really good books. A very nice filled YA book haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of Shadow and Bone! Hemlock was amazing, too! (Your aunt was right to send you those!) Hex Hall was also really good, but the Lure of Shapinsay and the Daughter of Smoke and Bone was so-so for me so I hope you have better luck!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already read it! It was so freaking good! I can't wait to get my review up for it. I read the Lure of Shapinsay as well and agree that it's a so-so book. (:

      Delete
  3. I really want to read Hex Hall! :)
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH How I been wanting to read Hex Hall, keep putting it off but I am gonna have to break down and get them asap.

    Happy Reading!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm currently reading it. It's a cute little read. (:

      Delete
  5. I really enjoyed Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and Shadow and Bone. I also enjoyed Hex Hall. I want to read Hemlock! I have heard very good things.

    Happy reading

    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I loved Shadow and Bone and thought Hex Hall was cute. I can't wait to start Hemlock and Daughter of Smoke and Bone!

      Delete
  6. An amazing haul! I loved Shadow & Bone and I really want to read Angel Eyes..

    Happy reading :)

    My books - http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/sunday-post-stacking-shelves_24.html

    ReplyDelete