Waiting on Wednesday #4

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme that spotlights upcoming releases and it is hosted by the fabulous Breaking the Spine.
My pick for the week is...
Otherkin by Nina Berry

 
Date of Publication: July 31, 2012

Publisher: Kensington

Reading Level: Unlisted

Number of Pages: 320 pages

~*~Summary~*~
I thought I knew myself. Then I met Caleb.

Dez is a good girl who does as she’s told and tries not to be noticed.

Then she rescues a boy from a cage, and he tells her secrets about herself.

Now inside her burns a darkness that will transform her.

Everything is about to change -- and neither Caleb, nor the Otherkin, nor those who hunt them are prepared for what Dez will unleash.
~*~Why I'm Waiting~*~ 
I am waiting for this book because it looks totally unique. From reading the summary, I'm guessing this novel is about some sort of shape-shifter. I have never read a novel about shape-shifters. Not to mention the fact that the whole rescuing a boy from a cage makes me beyond curious. I would read the entire book just to figure out how a boy got stuck in a cage to begin with. Obviously, Caleb is of great importance (hopefully the love interest) and seems to have some other-worldly aspects about him. There are such high ratings for this novel on Goodreads, so I can't wait to give it a shot once it is in stores.

4 comments:

  1. I like something that's different...and the blurb does make me curious. Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahhhhhhhh! Added this already. And dude, a boy in a cage? More than unique. Squeeeeee! ♥♥♥

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting pick. Thanks for sharing. Here's my wow
    and check out my giveaway

    ReplyDelete