Big Changes Are In Store For Lili's Reflections

I have a big announcement for everyone! Lili's Reflections is in store for some big changes because I have joined the amazing team over at Tynga's Reviews.

Yup, you heard me right! Every Wednesday I will now be posting a review over at Tynga's wonderful blog. I will link those reviews to my review archive here so that you can view them easily.

However, Lili's Reflections will still officially be up and running! I will still be posting reviews here that are separate from my reviews on Tynga's blog. I read too many books just to post one review a week! lol

The only changes made in formatting will be my STS posts. Since I am now a member of Tynga's Reviews, my STS posts will be posted on her blog since she hosts the meme. Instead, I will be doing weekly round-up's on Sunday's where I will link anything involved on other blogs pertaining to me here. This blog is like my child and I'm not just going to let it die.

And because this blog is my child, I thought it's time to finally make it look pretty. Sometime within the next week/week and a half, my blog will be undergoing a makeover by the lovely Autum! I'll tell you more about that when it actually happens.

I couldn't wait to share the news with everyone. Happy reading! (:

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I can't wait to read more from ya! :-)
    -Jenese
    www.readersconfession.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks for joining me =) Cant wait to see the new look!

    ReplyDelete