Waiting on Wednesday #10

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme that spotlights upcoming releases and it is hosted by the fabulous Breaking the Spine.

My pick of the week is...
 
Auracle by Gina Rosati
 
 
Date of Publication: August 7, 2012
Publisher: Roaring Brook Press
Number of Pages: 304

~*~Summary~*~

 16 year old Anna Rogan has a secret she's only shared with her best friend, Rei; she can astrally project out of her body, allowing her spirit to explore the world and the far reaches of the universe.

When there's a fatal accident and her classmate Taylor takes over Anna's body, what was an exhilarating distraction from her repressive home life threatens to become a permanent state. Faced with a future trapped in another dimension, Anna turns to Rei for help. Now the two of them must find a way to get Anna back into her body and stop Taylor from accusing an innocent friend of murder. Together Anna and Rei form a plan but it doesn't take into account the deeper feelings that are beginning to grow between them.

~*~Why I'm Waiting~*~

Okay, this book just looks totally freaking AWESOME. I mean, this girl gets forced out of her own body. Who has ever heard of such a thing in YA literature before? I think it's totally unique, so I'm absolutely dying to read this book!

~*~

Link me up to your WoW's!

3 comments:

  1. New Follower!

    I love the cover and the summary sounds really good...I will defintely check it out when it releases :)

    Check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree this one does look really awesome. Unique can definitely be good...and so I'm excited to see if she pulls it off.

    New follower. Follow back if you'd like to. :)

    My post is here!

    ~Danica Page @Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds so good. Thankfully we will not have to wait long.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete