Waiting on Wednesday #9

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme that spotlights upcoming releases and it is hosted by the fabulous Breaking the Spine.

My pick of the week is...

Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz

Date of Publication: January 1, 2013
Publisher: Simon Pulse  
Number of Pages: 272 pages
 
~*~Summary~*~
 
 Hannah Moskowitz's (author of BREAK and INVINCIBLE SUMMER) TEETH features a sixteen-year-old boy whose family, in an effort to cure his ailing brother, relocates to a remote island where legendary magic fish are said to have healing powers, and he discovers the island has terrible secrets, including a half-teenager, half-fish.

~*~Why I'm Waiting~*~
 
I absolutely love mermaid books, but this one seems like it's going to be a bit dark and twisted. In my mind, that makes it all the more interesting! Plus, it looks like a quick read at only 272 pages. I love refreshing reads like that. Everyone who has read an extremely rough draft of this gave the rough draft 5 stars, imagine how much better the final version will be!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I've never seen a book like this before. It makes me curious about the story and how it is written. It definitely looks twisted.

    ReplyDelete