Weekly Wrap-Up!

So, this week has actually been an awesome week for me! I announced that I joined Tynga's Reviews and also got to see how far along my new blog makeover is coming. Let's just say that my header isn't even finished yet and I'm already in love with it! I also did my first ever vlog for STS that can be found here. Link up your hauls so we can check them out!

~*~Books Received~*~

You can expect the review for this book to be up on September 5th on Tynga's Reviews! 

Borrowed From The Library: Eon: Dragoneye Reborn by Alison Goodman
If you get the first one you have to get the second, right?


~*~Reviews~*~


I wish I had time to add pictures and play with the format of this post. For now, it's just going to stay all simple. I'm heading out on my friends boat in an hour, so I'm sort of rushing myself.

Anyway, what went on in everyone else's world this week? Send me links to anything!

2 comments:

  1. ONYX!!! Seriously I wouldn't be screaming about this if I didn't finish Obsidian. It was amazing! I can't wait to hear what you think about Onyx! Great haul :)
    my StS

    Krista @ Nawanda Files

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'd share it with you if I could, but such a thing isn't allowed! It's as amazing as you think it is, I promise you that!

      Delete