Weekly Wrap Up!

~*~Books I Got This Week~*~ 
 For Review:

Secrets by Dawn Kirby
Angelfall by Susan Ee 
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

So, I received Secrets  because I will be participating in a blog tour for it in August. I first denied the blog tour because I thought this was an adult book and this is a young adult book only review blog. Then, I realized that this is a New Adult book under the YA genre. Meaning, the characters in this are slightly older and there may be more sexual references, but this is a young adult novel meant for older, more mature young adult readers. I wanted to introduce myself to the genre and give myself a chance with it because some people consider it YA and some don't. I joined the tour to learn about this new genre and see what I think of it. 
 
Bought:

 Immortal City by Scott Speer

Won:
 
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard


From Susan's scavenger hunt, I won a signed copy of her book, two signed bookplates, and four signed trading cards from our favorite spirit hunters! They're lining the top of the book, though the picture came out a little dark. My first ever signed and personalized book, guys! AHHHHHH!

Gifted:

 Entangled by Nikki Jefford 
Easy by Tammara Webber


A blogger that I'm following was given a code to get Entangled for free on Smashwords. She shared it with us, and I am so thankful she did because I have been dying to give this book a chance! Easy, I believe, is another New Adult contemporary that I am beyond excited to read because a lot of people love it. My Aunt randomly showed up with it as a present when I joined her at the mall to help her pick out a present for her cousins new baby!

~*~Reviews Posted This Week~*~ 

Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
Partials by Dan Wells

~*~The Ultimate Review Challenge~*~

I signed up to be part of the Ultimate Reviewers' Challenge for the month of August! I love challenges like these and this will sort of be my last big challenge that I can fully devote myself to before my Senior year of high school starts. Good luck to anyone else who is participating!
 





Addicted 2 Novels

6 comments:

  1. AngelFall was beyond amazing!!!! So much more than what I expected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard the best things about Angelfall and Easy looks really good too! Super awesome week, this week!

    Happy Reading :)

    Here's my weekly post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy was amazing! And I can't wait to read angelfall!

      Delete
  3. Ahh! So much awesome :D *So jealous about signed SSAD* Cannot wait to get my copy of that book. :) And oh, you got so many great books :D Hope you enjoy them all ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I freaked out when I found out it was coming! lol

      Delete