Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World (Outside the Book)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous The Broke and The Bookish.
Each week we highlight a new top ten list on a variety of topics.


In no particular order...

1. Noah and Echo from Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry

2. Lucas and Jacqueline from Easy by Tammara Webber

3. Alex and Brittany from Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

4. Ian and Wanda from The Host by Stephenie Meyer

5. Jared and Melanie from The Host by Stephenie Meyer

6. Po and Katsa from Graceling by Kristin Cashore

7. Logan and Rachel from Defiance by C.J. Redwine

8. Sam and Grace from Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

9. Tamani and Laurel from The Wings Series by Aprilynne Pike

10. Adam and Juliette from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

4 comments:

  1. Good list and I love Sam and Grace as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks! I'm currently reading Graceling and it's really good so far. :) I can't wait to read The Host. I recently ordered a copy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Great choices! I picked Echo and Noah, too - they're amazing! And I haven't read Linger and Forever yet, but I already loved Sam and Grace's relationship in Shiver :)
    If you want to check it out, this is my TTT post:
    http://booksmartie.blogspot.de/2012/08/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete