Top Ten Favorite Books I've Read In The Lifespan Of My Blog

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous The Broke and The Bookish.
Each week we highlight a new top ten list on a variety of topics.

In no particular order...

1. Easy by Tammara Webber

2. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

3. Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry

4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

5. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

6. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock

7. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

8. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

9. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

10. Angelfall by Susan Ee. Unfortunately, this is part of a blog tour that doesn't go up until early September, but I definitely LOVED this book.

9 comments:

  1. Most of these books I have read and loved also or they're on my wish/TBR list. Pushing the Limits is my absolute favorite. I hadn't read your review of Easy yet, but it sounds so amazing I bought it immediately (it was only €2, that helped ;)).

    Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Daughter of Smoke & Bone too and loved it. I'll have to look into some of the others that you mentioned.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Pushing the Limits made my list. Some of these I have waiting to be read very soon! Here's my TTT: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/08/21/top-ten-tuesday-19/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I've enjoyed a great many of these!

    Karis @YA Litwit

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT list!
    Angelfall was AH-MAZE-ING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHADOW AND BONE is on my list as well! I considered putting on PUSHING THE LIMITS, MARA DYER, and something by Jennifer Armentrout. Laini Taylor really does have a way with words, doesn't she? I still need to read SHATTER ME, eep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with Pushing The Limits ans Shadow and Bone - they were both epic!!! As for the rest, I haven't read them yet, but most of them are on my TBR list or already sit on my shelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought Easy! I cannot wait to read it!!! Shadow and Bone plus Sweet Evil are also some of my favs of the year. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what you think of Easy! I loved it! <3

      Delete