Waiting on Wednesday #15

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme that spotlights upcoming releases and it is hosted by the fabulous Breaking the Spine.

My pick of the week is...

The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Date of Publication: October 23, 2012
Series: Mara Dyer #2
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Number of Pages: 544

~*~Summary~*~

Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.

She can’t.

She used to think her problems were all in her head.

They aren’t.

She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.

She’s wrong.

In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?

~*~Why I'm Waiting~*~

I read the sequel to this book and it is one of my favorite books of all time (or at least of this year). It is so unique and dark and interesting! Mara is literally insane and her life is so twisted. Plus, Noah is absolutely and utterly amazing. Need I say more? haha

~*~

What is everyone else waiting on?

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this one! It sounds sooo good! Great pick! :D

    My WoW post! 


    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect choice! This is so high on my wishlist!
    P.S. I'm your 100th follower! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost picked this one for mine this week, lol. I can't wait for it. I loved Unbecoming and want to know what happens next so bad! Great pick, here's mine: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/08/29/waiting-on-wednesday-12/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved, loved, loved The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I'm totally looking forward to this.
    http://lsmurphy.com/2012/08/29/waiting-on-wednesday/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ordered the first book from Amazon Marketplace. I have the sequel on my wish list. Hopefully I can get the first one read before the sequel comes out.
    Tammy @ http://bosbooknook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete