Weekly Wrap Up!

~*~Stacking The Shelves~*~



Bought:
Touch by Jus Accardo
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry - I loved the ARC so much that I needed a hard copy
Exiled by RaShelle Workman - Free on Smashwords, go check it out! (I don't know if it's still free, but it was a few days ago)

For Review:
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu- Blog Tour stopping by half way through August

Won:
Tangled Tides by Karen Amanda Hooper (e-book, thank you Sarah Nicholas!)

Library:
Melusine by Sarah Monette

My librarian highly recommended this one. It's an adult LGBT fantasy romance filled with angst, so I'm excited to get it started and see what I think!

~*~Reviews This Week~*~

Series Review: Wings by Aprilynne Pike - 4 star series
Graceling by Kristin Cashore  - 5 stars

~*~Announcement~*~

Adult Reviews - This is primarily a young adult review blog, obviously with some new adult reviews thrown in since it's a new category under the young adult genre. However, I have been reading some adult books lately that a mature young adult can easily read and I want to be able to share them with you. So, if I deem an adult book readable by young adults, I will review it here. These reviews will be rare, but I'm broadening my reading horizons and I encourage other young adult readers to do the same.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME books Lili! Glitch, Touch, Exiled, Incarnate, and PUSHING THE LIMITS are SO GOOD!! And i read adult books too & would love to see some of ur reviews =D

    Happy Readings!
    Lisseth, My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a little bit of trouble with Glitch, but I LOVED Touch, Incarnate, and Pushing The Limits! <3

      Delete