Weekly Wrap-Up!

~*~Stacking The Shelves~*~



For Review:
Sanctum by Sarah Fine (I'm literally dying inside knowing that I can't talk about this book until October because it looks so damn awesome!)

Won:
Swipe by Evan Angler (Thank you, Lisseth!)
On The Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves (signed!)

Library: 
The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin
White Cat by Holly Black
 

~*~Reviews This Week~*~

Touch by Jus Accardo
North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Tangled Tides by Karen Amanda Hooper

Also, a quick thank you to anybody who nominated me for The Bloggy Awards! Voting closes August 13th at midnight EST, so if you think I deserve anything else or you want to re-nominate me for something, thank you! haha It would mean a lot to be re-nominated as the best breakout blog or the best dystopian review once more. It's an honor to be nominated for anything, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment