Weekly Wrap-Up!

I want to wish a Happy 51st Birthday to my Dad! (I'm taking you out to dinner tonight whether you like it or not!)

~*~Stacking The Shelves~*~

I have had an amazing week this week! Check it out!




 For Review:
52 Reasons to Hate my Father by Jessica Brody (blog tour stop Aug. 20th!)

Won:
Send by Patty Blount (Thank you Mollie!)
Doing It by Melvin Burgess (Thank you Mollie!)

This is half of my prize pack that I won by participating in the All Male Review Challenge!

Bought:
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Croak by Gina Damico (review already posted here)
Divergent by Veronica Roth

Gifted (by Jennifer, thank you!):
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (ARC)
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini (ARC)
Survive by Alex Morel (ARC)

~*~Reviews This Week~*~
 Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
The Unnaturalists by Tiffany Trent  
White Cat by Holly Black 
Croak by Gina Damico 
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu 

No comments:

Post a Comment