Weekly Wrap-Up!

As this post goes up, I am in the middle of a 7 hour car-ride home from a vacation. Haha, I'm exhausted, but had an amazing time!

~*~Stacking The Shelves~*~


For Review:
Spark by Brigid Kemmerer (ARC)

Library:
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer

Won:
Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass (ARC - thank you Rachael!)
Defiance by C.J. Redwine (ARC - thank you Rachael!)
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone (ARC - thank you Rachael!)

Time Between Us is backwards. The author is going to try to send me a second ARC. If she does, I'll give my current one away to someone. It's simply backwards, but still easily read.

~*~Current Giveaways~*~

3 copies of 52 Reasons to Hate my Father by Jessica Brody (US only)
Secrets by Dawn Kirby (signed) (US and INT)

~*~Recommended Giveaways!~*~

Deadly Destinations! Check them out at All Things UF! I've been following this for a while and love it! haha

|The Dark Light|Auracle|Otherkin|Dark Companion|Immortally Yours|Mirage|

|Torn|Blood on the Moon|Onyx|Trance|


~*~Reviews Posted This Week~*~ 

52 Reasons to Hate my Father by Jessica Brody - 4 stars
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard  - 4 stars
Survive by Alex Morel  - 3.5 stars
Divergent by Veronica Roth  - 5 stars
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini - 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment