Weekly Wrap-Up + Winners!

~*~Stacking The Shelves~*~

 
I had an amazing haul this week! Check it out!

Serial Hottie by Kelly Oram (signed and personalized!)
Crossroads by Mary Ting (signed and personalized!)
 The Downside of Being Charlie by Jenny Torres Sanchez (signed and personalized!)
Magisterium  by Jeff Hirsch (ARC)
Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin (ARC)
Between The Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer (Library)
Insignia by S.J. Kincaid (Library)
 False Memory by Dan Krokos (ARC - thank you, Jennifer!)

Thank you EgmontUSA for:
Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ARC)
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (#1)
Trial by Fire  by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (#2)
Taken by Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (#3)
27 Raised by Wolves temporary tattoos (e-mail me if you'd like one!)
1 Ilsa J. Bick tote bag (Ashes and Shadows)

 ~*~Announcements~*~

Hey, guys! I start school September 5th. My Senior year, can you believe it? Anyway, with that being said, I have to announce that I won't be able to post as much. I will definitely be posting every Wednesday on Tynga's Reviews. I normally get about 4 reviews per week on this blog up. That means 5 reviews total per week. I think I'm going to try to move that down to 3 - 4 reviews posted in total per week. I need time to study, you know? I hope everyone understands, but I do want to go out with a bang and show colleges that I'm a seriously focused student.

Also, thank you for the 100 followers! I have a special giveaway in mind set to launch once my blog design is complete! I'll give you a hint... I have quite a few ARCs that I need to get rid of to free up some space on my shelves. ;)

Please vote for me HERE for the best dystopian review in the Bloggy Awards! As I write this, I'm losing by 6 votes, but I can stay in it with your help!

~*~Congratulations, Winners~*~

Signed copy of Secrets by Dawn Kirby: Alisia!
Secrets by Dawn Kirby e-book: Erika!
 3 copies of 52 Reasons to Hate my Father by Jessica Brody: Brandi, Jennifer, and Ashley!

~*~Reviews Posted This Week~*~
 

6 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! Between the Lines is really good, so hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take your word for it! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Back to school already, huh, :/ just think it's your senior year-how exciting is that, right. Enjoy it, school is way more important then your blog, that's for sure! I can't wait to see your thoughts on Insignia. I totally added it to my TBR list because I saw your comment on Goodreads! And.. I voted for you, YAY, for you great review, and even if you don't get the award just think how great it is just to be nominated and be in second place--awesome achievement. Enjoy your books, and have a great time in school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I still can't believe I'm SENIOR! Holy cow. And thank you for voting! <3 I'll definitely get Insignia up soon!

      Delete
  3. Wow, GREAT haul! I also voted for you. Good luck and I hope you win. Here's my IMM: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/in-my-mailbox-20/

    ReplyDelete