Weekly Wrap-Up!

~*~Stacking The Shelves~*~

Another great haul this week. I was unaware that a lot of these books were even coming! Such awesome gifts!

  
Tiger's Curse by Collen Houck (bought)
Witch Eyes  by Scott Tracey (bought)
Anastasia Forever by Joy Preble (thank you Sourcebooks!)
Locker 572  by L.T. Kodzo (thank you, Kris, had no idea this was coming!)
A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young (thank you, Kris, only one I knew was coming! lol)
Destiny by Gillian Shields (thank you, Kris, had no idea this was coming!)
The Diviners by Libba Bray (I am guest reviewing this for Grace!)

~*~Giveaways~*~

I am currently having 2 awesome giveaways! Check them out!


~*~Reviews Posted This Week~*~

This was an amazing reading week. No reviews posted lower than 4 stars!

False Memory by Dan Krokos - 4 stars
Angelfall by Susan Ee - 5 stars
Insignia by S.J. Kincaid - 4.5 stars
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 5 stars

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some great books this week! I've heard some really good things about The Diviners and Tiger's Curse. Happy Reading!

    New follower (:
    Debz @ Debz Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Diviners was awesome! Enjoy it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the A Need So Beautiful books so I hope you enjoy A Want So Wicked! I've heard great things about The Diviners too so I am looking forward to picking up a copy of that one. Happy reading!
    You can check out what books I got here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! Surprise books are the best, aren't they? Keep hearing how great the Colleen Houck books are, so need to read them sooner or later. Enjoy!

    Here are my books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I love the title A Want so Wicked, I still have to read it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Diviners looks so amazing! I love Libba Bray. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Awesome haul! And yeah, you did have a good reading week with all those 4's and 5's. I wish I was as lucky ;) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiger's Curse is another one of my absolute favorite books. The whole series is fantastic. I just got Tiger's Destiny in this week, but it will have to wait unbtil I finish Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh. I picked up Anastasia Forever at BEA, but haven't read it yet. I'll be looking forward to your reviews. Great haul, though. Enjoy!
    Tammy @ http://bosbooknook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete