Weeky Wrap-Up!

~*~Stacking The Shelves~*~

I had an awesome week this week and I would make a video for you, but it's allergy season and I sound horrible! lol Instead look at the pretty pictures below!
 
Bought:
The Dark Light by Sara Walsh
Seraphina by Rachel Walsh

Library:
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young

For Review: 
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington (thank you Sourcebooks!)
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone (thank you Hyperion!)

Gifted/Traded:
  Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
Haunted by Joy Preble
Incarnation by Emma Cornwall (thank you, Lisa! <3)
Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've read If I Tell by Janet Gurter and loved it, so I definitely need to check out some more of her books.
    Happy reading!
    (Sorry for the deleted comment-I messed up the link!) Here's my haul: http://willingtoseeless.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-sep-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great books this week. Seraphina is an amazing book. I also love Janet Gurtler's writing. Enjoy Who I Kissed and all the rest of your amazing books!! :)

    My IMM.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete