Stacking The Shelves #6


So, I am going back to Stacking The Shelves, picking up with the number of my last vlog even though I will not be doing one this week! I had an amazing week, as you can see below.

Traded:
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama - thank you Nicole!
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers - thank you Krista!


Temporary Swap: 
Altered by Jennifer Rush - thank you Nicole!

I LOVED this book! Review will be posted closer to release date, probably a month prior to it.

Gifted: 
Poison Princess (Signed ARC) - thank you so much, Jennifer <3
 Sanctum by Sarah Fine (Signed hardcover) - thank you so much, Sarah <3


Bought: 
Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst
Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones
The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne (Signed at my very first book signing!)


ARCycling:
 Auracle by Gina Rosati
Soulbound by Heather Brewer

8 comments:

  1. Awesome haul, Lili! Monstrous Beauty looks like a good read. I've never heard of Poison Princess, but I'm going to have to go to Goodreads now to check it out :) Can't wait to hear what you think about Sanctum too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanctum goes up Wed on Tynga's reviews (: I LOVED it! I would definitely check out Poison Princess, was at the top of my TBR for a while!

      Delete
  2. OMG! Amazing books this week! I am soooo jealous girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ALWAYS have amazing hauls, Amy! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Great books this week, Lili! I hope you're reviewing these. I'd like to see what you think of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! And I love the term ARCycling! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monstrous Beauty was very good. I hope you enjoy it! Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to get Altered, The Assassin's Curse, Auracle and Soulbound too!! Awesome stash! <3

    My STS

    ReplyDelete