Stacking The Shelves #8

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews that highlights what we've added to our shelves this week.

Every month I meet up with the amazing Nicole and Kristan because Nicole lives just ten minutes away from me and Kristan is an hour from us. We do huge book swaps because we can always give them back and it saves us some money. So, I want to thank them for giving me the awesome week! Check out this haul:


Bought:
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkowski

Gifted:
SIGNED ARC of The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
It's personalized to me! Ah!!! <3 Thank you Nicole!

Temporary Swap:
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
Sweet Shadows by Tera Lynn Childs
Dark Star by Bethany Frenette
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron

Permanent Trade:
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Innocents by Lili Peloquin
The Dead Girls Detective Agency by Suzy Cox

Share what you added to your shelves this week!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you have people who live close to swap with! I can't wait to hear what you think about The Darkest Minds. I've been looking forward to that one! Enjoy your new reads! :)

    You can check out what books I got this week here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Darkest Minds coming up soon! I hope it's a good book! I really enjoyed The Dark Unwinding. Mystic City was decent. You got some GREAT books this week. Your so lucky you have other bloggers that live nearby that you can swap with. I with I had that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our video's are live! Check them out! We're so adorable!

    http://fireflyreadit.blogspot.com/2012/10/showcase-sunday-11-fierce-reads-edition.html

    ReplyDelete