Top Ten Favorite Kick-Ass Heroines

Before I begin, I want to wish a Happy 16th Birthday to my little sister, Sydney!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous The Broke and The Bookish.

My top ten favorite kick-ass heroines in no particular order...

1. Rachel Adams from Defiance by C.J. Redwine
2. Charley Davidson from First Grave On The Right by Darynda Jones
3. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
4. Alina Starkov from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
5. Penryn from Angelfall by Susan Ee
6. Ananna from The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
7. Lela from Sanctum by Sarah Fine
8. Mia from The Dark Light by Sara Walsh
9. Liyana of the Goat Clan from Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst
10. Kelsey Hayes from Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

I highly recommend checking out all of these books. They have all gotten 4 star - 5 star ratings. Most of their reviews can be found in my review archive, though some are still scheduled and waiting to be posted.

Link me up to your top ten this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment