Stacking The Shelves #10


My haul last week was absolutely insane thanks to Nicole, and a great deal of my haul this week was a bunch of surprises she had in store for me as well! <3 She's the best bookish big sister in the world, I'm telling you!

 

Bought
(with the help of gift cards and awesome online Black Friday deals!)
Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors
Renegade by J.A. Souders
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

 Temporary Swap:
Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers

Traded:
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laina Taylor 
Thank you, Holly! I hope you enjoy TIMELESS!

Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Thank you, Alley! Enjoy FORGIVE MY FINS!

Undeadly by Michele Vail
Thank you, Nicole! Enjoy 52 REASONS TO HATE MY FATHER!

Gifted
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (Thank you, Nicole!)
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes (Thank you, Nicole!)

Won
 The Darkening Dream by Andy Gavin (Thank you, Latoya!)

Link me up so I can see what you added to your shelves this week!
 

9 comments:

  1. I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone I have the UK cover which is nice but not as pretty as the US one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome book haul they look so good. I want to read Grave Mercy and daughter of smoke and bones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sweetest Spell, I am in need of this book, lol! It sounds wonderful and one that I would love to shelve next to Enchanted, another one of my favorite retellings of this year :)
    Great stack of books, enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely got some fantastic books! I LOVED Grave Mercy... was one of my favorite reads of the year. :) I also got Insignia recently but still have yet to read it. Happy reading!
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely had an awesome week! I loved Catching Jordan and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight as well!

    And it's so weird, that we're both doing Charity Book Drives for our senior projects! Mines just a month long drive at some local areas, but I did advertise on the blog... not that that matters! But I'll definitely be donating to yours once I go and read your post!

    Great haul! I hope you enjoy Falling Kingdoms, since it seems like you're pretty excited for it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOA. Awesome books! I really want to read The Statistical Probability! WOOT! Great list! Enjoy them all!
    XOXO, Inky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Isn't it fun to receive book surprises? Love those! Hope you enjoy all of your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow amazing haul!! I can't wait to read Renegade and I absolutely loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read Uglies last year and it was a little slow at first but it was pretty good, I really need to read the rest of the series. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete