Stacking The Shelves #9

 

Stacking The Shelves is a wonderful meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews that highlights what we added to our bookshelves this week!

So, this is a special STS because it is spanning more than two weeks! However, in these past two weeks, I've gotten more books for BCL than myself. Which is still pretty awesome, if you ask me! Scratch that, IT IS BEYOND AWESOME!

But let's check out what I got, so you can get hints of what books you'll soon be seeing reviews for on my blog as well as Tynga's Reviews!


For Review:
There Comes a Prophet by David Litwack (blog tour stop on December 7)
Dark Companion by Marta Acosta (thank you, Tor!)

Temporarily Borrowing from the Amazing Nicole
Doomed by Tracy Deebs
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova
Black City by Elizabeth Richards
Level 2 by Lenore Applehans
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

Permanent Trade
Legend by Marie Lu
Thank you very much, Margie! Enjoy ENDLESSLY.

Starling by Lesley Livingston
Thank you, Lauren! Enjoy DEAD GIRLS DETECTIVE AGENCY!

Won 
Dualed by Elsie Chapman (thank you, Grace!)
Venom by Fiona Paul (thank you, YA Novelties!) 

11 comments:

  1. Awesome haul, Lili! I'll be excited to see how you like Black City. I'm still on the fence about buying that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole personally only gave it 2 stars, but several of my other friends gave it 4+, so I'm curious to see how I like it, too!

      Delete
  2. I love all your new books!! Legend, Doomed, and Black City are all AMAZING!! Black City and Doomed were some of my favourite reads of the year! I hope you love them! Also I'm insanely jealous of Unravel Me, The Vicious Deep, and Level 2! I hope those are all awaesome!!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing stack of books, Lili!
    Funny thing, I couldn't remember what book I had sent you, lol! I hope you enjoy it too :)
    I'm looking forward to Black City too!
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I'm dying to read Paper Valentine! I hope you enjoy all of them.

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood
    http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starling looks pretty. I've heard pretty good things about it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Amazing books!! I want to read all of them :3 Dual and Starling look especially pretty :)

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome books in your mailbox this week, they all look like really great reads!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SAH-WEET Haul this week Lili! Whoa Nicole is amazing. I should become her friend. :D Haha. Enjoy the books! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you snagged some great books! Legend, Paper Valentine, Level 2, Starling, Dualed... been dying to read all of those! Happy Reading!
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I look forward to reading your thoughts on Dark Companion. I was eyeing the pretty cover at the indie store I go to for signings, but couldn't remember seeing reviews on it.

    ReplyDelete