Books Change Lives Update #4


Hello everyone! This is going to be a little different than the usual update. I actually have several pictures to show just how awesome we're doing! I took several hours out of the weekend to sort all of the donated books into more organized boxes categorized as ARCs, young adult, middle grade, children, signed, and misc.

While in the pictures, the books are piled, they're all comfortably in boxes now. Check out the pictures below of the books I have in my possession thus far. Again... none of this would have been possible without your help!

ARCS:
Some notable donations: a limited edition copy of CROAK, THE DARKEST MINDS, TIGER'S CURSE, and the box at the bottom alone contains 40 MG ARCs!

SIGNED:
 Notable donations: There are 10 signed copies of ALICE IN ZOMBIELAND in those boxes, as well as several personal donations from Susan Dennard and Lauren Kate on top of many many more.

MISC:
 Misc includes classics, non-fiction, parenting books, and educational stories.

MIDDLE GRADE:
 Notable donations: THE CAVENDISH HOME FOR BOYS AND GIRLS! Freaked when I saw that we were able to get this book for the kids!

CHILDRENS: 
 There is a 20 book childrens series in that box alone. This is insane. Thank you!

YOUNG ADULT:
 There are so many young adult books that I had to take two pictures to show everyone how much there is. The smaller box alone has 15 copies of UNRAVELING! IS that not beyond awesome?! The amount of books in this pile never ceases to blow me away.

Again, thank you so much for your help, everyone. We're still collecting and will be for several more months, but I wouldn't have been able to do any of this without you guys. Wanted all of you to see how much your generosity has been paying off for the kids!


6 comments:

  1. That is wonderful! Lot's of generous people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fantastic! I know the kids will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO amazing! I'm glad that this is successful and I like Jen I know the kids will love them!

    ReplyDelete