Jennifer and Lili's 100 Book Extravaganza Winners!

Hello, everyone!

I think it's safe to say that the 100 book extravaganza was successful in not only spreading the word about ARCycling, but celebrating my 6 month blogoversary as well! Thank you to everyone who has tweeted, commented, donated books, and more. Below are the winners for all of the prize packs.

Winners, you have already been contacted or are about to be contacted. I would check out those e-mails and spam boxes ASAP. I will pick new ones if you don't respond within a timely manner listed in your respective e-mails. Canadians, know this doesn't apply to you. Those with later choices have to wait in order of the others responding, so please don't e-mail me with concerns. Hold off on that until the fourth.

THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT PRIZE PACK
#126: Montana Golin

MIDDLE GRADE PRIZE PACK
#3624: Kathy Condie Habel

CANADA SERIES BUNDLE CHOICE NUMBER 1
#76: Jessica Reid

CANADA SERIES BUNDLE CHOICE NUMBER 2
#1043: Ashley Chen

CANADA SERIES BUNDLE CHOICE NUMBER 3
#126: Lily Canete

CHICK LIT PRIZE PACK
#3146: Nikki H

 BIG SUBJECTS PRIZE PACK
#4394: Ashley Snyder

FAIRIES AND ANGELS PRIZE PACK
#3079: Gillian B.

18+ PRIZE PACK
#62: Sarah

ALL MALE PRIZE PACK
#3559: Lori

CONTEMPORARY PRIZE PACK
#2445: Alicia Marie Ezell

PARANORMAL PRIZE PACK
#455: Nicole Andrea

RANDOMIZED ARC'S PRIZE PACK 
#399: Margie Martinez Cortina

Winners, I hope you enjoy your prizes! For everyone else, I hope you enjoy my blog, ARCycling, and all of the giveaways I have for you in the future!

2 comments: