Stacking The Shelves #11


Stacking the Shelves showcases the new books we all got this week and is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.

I had an awesome week this week simply because I did my holiday book shopping early. My Aunt took me to the Strand and said I have 35 dollars to spend for Hanukkah. I walked out of there with 5 books! Insane right?!



Gifted from The Strand from my Awesome Aunt:
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Midnight City by J. Barton Mitchell


Library: 
The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
(I hear this one is a lot like CATCHING JORDAN so I can't wait to read it.)

Won:
Silver by Talia Vance 
(requested this one because Steph from Tynga's Reviews loved it so much!)

13 comments:

  1. I love the The Strand I went there this Summer I fell in love! I could get lost there haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. five books for 35 bucks is a great haul :D Ruby Red and Sapphire Blue looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Dairy Queen last year or at the beginning of the year and it was really really good. I have to pick up the second book soon!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/11/in-my-mailbox-60-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous new books!! I've been wanting to read Ruby Red and Sapphire Blue for a while now. Same with Tiger Lily, but I do own that one, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I hope you enjoy all your new books!!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. $35 for all of those books? That's fantastic! I've heard a ton about both Dairy Queen and Tiger Lily, so I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Midnight City looks pretty awesome.. Can't wait to see your review on it! Silver was pretty average for me.. And Ruby Red + Sapphire Blue looks so pretty :) Enjoy your haul!

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5 books for $35 bucks is a great deal!! I still have to read midnight city, Silver, and Tiger Lily!! I am now interested in the Dairy Queen, adding to TBR pile!! =)

    -Keep on rocking Lili,
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My StS]

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an AWESOME gift (and you did good!). I ADORED Entwined and I hope you do too!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cover for Silver, hope you enjoy.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You totally owned on the book getting front! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tiger Lily was really good and I've heard great things about Entwined. Oooh and the Dairy Queen! I have that on audio, I'm going to try to get to that one soon. Awesome haul, happy reading!
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete