Stacking The Shelves #12


Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.

I had an amazing week this week. 3 out of my 4 ARCycling books from the last month have finally arrived, as well as a book for a blog tour. Some early holiday gifts have appeared with the promise of many more to come and Nicole showed up with a few quick borrows as well. I even won a few which was pretty awesome! I know that this month is going to be amazing haha <3

Bought: 
Renegade by J.A. Souders (mentioned previously, but it finally arrived!)

For Review:
Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Thank you Montana and ARCycling!)
Illuminate by Aimee Agresti (Thank you Jennifer and ARCycling!)
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davis (Thank you Jennifer, Megan, and ARCycling!) 
Ward Against Death by Melanie Card (Thank you Jaime at Entangled Publishing!)

Gifted:
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder (Thank you, Tynga!)
Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (Thank you Amanda and ARCycling Secret Santa!) 
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (Thank you so much, Bekka! <3)

Won:
The Liar Society: Lies That Bind by Lisa and Laura Roecker (Thank you, Sandra!)
The Story of Us by Deb Caletti (Thank you, Tiffany!)
Gilt by Katherine Longshore (Thank you, Momo!)

Temporarily Borrowing From Nicole:
The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress
Amber House by Kelly Moore, Tucker Reed, and Larkin Reed
Prophecy by Ellen Oh

What did YOU add to your shelves? Link me up!

12 comments:

  1. I really really really want to read The Friday Society. It looks so good! Damn you book-buying ban!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start it, but I have deadlines for a few other books that I gotta get to first!

      Delete
  2. Ah, love your books this week! The Friday Society is getting so much hype, and I really want to read The Story of Us and the Poison Study series.

    Have a great week!

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read all 3 of those! <3

      Delete
  3. Oh I want illuminate I heard good about it <3 enjoy your books :D they look wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that Nicole Chick is pretty generous! Looks like you got some pretty great books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so many great books! I hope you have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a copy of Illuminate a few weeks ago and I haven't read it yet but I really want to soon! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you did oh so well this week! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! I've got The Friday Society on my TBR pile and am really looking forward to reading it! Have a few review commitments first, but then it shall be mine! :D

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got so many amazing books! The Friday Society is one of my favorites and Gilt sounds like a great historical. Illuminate also looks really good, but it's so long :D Under The Never Sky is also awesome. Enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poison Study was very good, the rest of the series is a little slow though.
    Amber House looks amazing. Great haul.

    My Weekly Haul

    ReplyDelete