Stacking The Shelves #13


Stacking The Shelves is a meme that highlights what we added to our shelves this week, hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.

Yesterday was the last night of Hanukkah, so I got a lot of holiday gifts, though I know that due to shipping, my parents Hanukkah gifts will be given to be during Christmas. Haha <3 Happy holidays, everyone!

 
Gifted:
 Enchanted by Alethea Kontis (Thank you, Jennifer!)
Touched by Cyn Balog (Thank you, Jennifer!)
The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen (Thank you, Jennifer!)
Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross (Thank you, Jennifer!)
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson (Thank you, Jennifer!)
The Boy Recession by Flynn Meaney (Thank you, Jennifer!)
The Girl In The Steel Corset by Kady Cross (Thank you, Jennifer!)
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau (Thank you to ARCycling Secret Santa and a different Jennifer!)

Best of luck with your move in January, Jennifer! <3

Traded:
Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway (Thank you, Vivien!)
Breaking Point by Kristin Simmons (Thank you, Krista!)
Haven by Kristi Cook (Thank you, Estefania!)

Temporarily borrowing from Nicole: 
 So Close To You by Rachel Carter
Seriously, I borrow so many books from Nicole that she now has her own category in my STS posts! 


What did everyone else add to their shelves this week?

16 comments:

  1. OMG you have Breaking Point!!!!! I cannot wait for that sequel. Valkyrie Rising I really need to read. I've heard great things about it. I hope you enjoy all of your new books! And I hope you had a great Holiday. :)

    You can see what books I got this week here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful books this week and Ohh, The Boy Recession looks really cool. I hope you enjoy reading it because I'd love to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven and The Boy Recession both look really great! I hope you enjoy all of your books, and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your haul! A lot of them are on my wish list! Happy reading!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome book haul this week! Hope you love them all - happy reading!
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read So Close To You was such an amazing book! It was one of my favorite books this year!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked The Girl In The Steel Corset and Enchanted. There both very well written :) I didn't like Valkyrie Rising too much, but I hope you enjoy it more. Kill Me Softly also has such a cool idea. Enjoy all of your books, Lili!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally going to have to borrow Valkyrie and Kill Me Softly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of these books. None of them. I actually didn't get around to buying any new books this week, but you got enough for the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, amazing haul this week! I never though much of Touched by then I saw it in the bookstore and I'm so curious about it now. Can't wait to see your review. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books! I really liked Enchanted. The mix of fairytales is very nice. The false prince sounds awesome, I really want a copy from that book. Kill me softly is good if you can look beyond a very irritating main character :p Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enchanted and The False Prince are some of my favorite read of this year. You have some great books!

    ReplyDelete