Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings Me For Christmas

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Since this weeks topic is a freebie, I decided to rewind to a topic I missed a few weeks ago. In no particular order, the top ten books I want for Christmas! Some I'll get, some I won't. Fingers crossed!

1. Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout (received, thank you to my parents!)
2. Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout (received, thank you to my parents!)
3. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder (received, thank you to Tynga!)
4. Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder (received, thank you to my parents!)
5. Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder (received, thank you to my parents!)
6. Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (received, thank you to my parents!)
7. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (received, thank you to ARCycling Secret Santa!)
8. Entwined by Heather Dixon (received, thank you to my Aunt!)
9. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (received, thank you to my parents!)
10. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (received, thank you to Bekka! <3)

Happy holidays. (:

6 comments:

  1. I can see that you got all the books you wanted, how great is that! Entwined is a very good book and ohhh, you got Scarlet! Happy reading! :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting books! You've got some awesome ones there: Under the Never Sky, the Study series by maria is one of my all-time faves! I got Obsidian for xmas and I'm so excited! Of course Lola is super cute too. Happy Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need to read the Study series. I've read several of the author's other books and have really, really enjoyed. Entwined! I love that book :) Merry Christmas! Sierra
    Keep growing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww lucky you <3 I been asking for B&N card and everyone ignored my wishes hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, 10 for 10! I'm impressed. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!

    My TTT: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-10-tuesday-books-id-play-hooky-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great books for Christmas! Under the Never Sky is awesome :) Hope you enjoy them. Happy reading and Merry Christmas, Lili!

    ReplyDelete