Stacking The Shelves #14 and #15


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews to showcase what we added to our shelves this week.

This STS lasts two weeks because I didn't have the time to post one last week. All gifts are amazing Christmas gifts, so thank you Lisa, Krista, and Becca! <3


Trade
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
Nerve by Jeanne Ryan

Gifted
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday (Thank you, Lisa! <3)
Poison by Bridget Zinn (Thank you, Krista! <3)
Crave by Melissa Darnell (Thank you, Becca! <3)

For Review
Level Two by Lenore Appelhans (review)
The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington (review)
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepard (goodreads first reads)
Uses For Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt (blog tour)
Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Bought 
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan ($7.99 paperback at Target)
Crash by Nicole Williams (on sale on the kindle)
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen (on sale on the kindle)

Borrowing From Nicole
Prodigy by Marie Lu (Thank you, Nicole! <3) 

9 comments:

  1. Wow you always get such awesome books! I recently got Crave and The Lost Hero can't wait to read them! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books! I'll be interested to see how you like Madman's Daughter. Krista enjoyed it, I believe (don't quote me on that lol). And I heard Catastrophic History of You and Me was really fun too. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Crash soooo badly! Very jealous. Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a ton of great books this week! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Callie & Kayden. I read a book by the same author a few days ago and it was fantastic!

    Hope you enjoy all of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful selection of books :) some where new to me, added to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Nerve a couple months ago and I absolutley loved it! I think you'll enjoy it too :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catastrophic History was realllllly good! I really liked it! I can't wait to read Apolloyon and The Madman's Daughter! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Nikki H @ Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore The Catastrophic History of You and Me!
    The Dead and Buried AND The Madman's Daughter - both look and sound to be like great reads!
    Amazing stack, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many good ones but The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden and Crash are must reads!

    ReplyDelete