Stacking The Shelves #16


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews meant to allow you to showcase what you added to your shelves!

This week I got some awesome books. I'm on a quasi-book-buing-ban...meaning that I only buy books if I somehow obtain a giftcard of it it's heavily on sale on the Kindle. Otherwise, the books can wait. I really need to save up for college, you know? Trading's been kind to me so far, so I plan on keeping that up!

Bought
Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George (Gotta love gift cards!)
The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorenson (Gotta love Kindle sales, too!)

For Review
 The Essence by Kimberly Derting 
I was part of the blog tour, but never got my ARC. They sent me a finished copy to replace it!

The Demon's Daughter by Paula Altenburg
March 2013 title for Entangled for Tynga's Reviews, No cover yet

Trade 
Nameless by Lili St. Crow (Thank you, Nikki!)
Masque of Red Death by Bethany Griffin (Thank you, Nikki!)
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder (Thank you, Amanda!)

Won
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
I have heard such great things I simply knew I had to have it!

8 comments:

  1. Omg you are in for an awesome time when you read these books! Grave Mercy is one of my three all-time favorite books, and Inside Out and Masque of the Red Death were really good as well! I hope you enjoy!!!! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great stuff -- Grave Mercy and Masque of the Red Death were both fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a lot of red and pretty covers here today :)
    Masque of the Red Death was pretty good, but I'm hoping the it's sequel will be much much better!
    Enjoy your newbies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books you got there! Inside Out was really good I have been wanting to read Grave Mercy and Masque of the Red Death! Have Fun Reading!
    Showcase Sunday~ http://danasquare.blogspot.com/2013/01/showcase-sunday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been doing the same thing - saving for college. The kindle lending websites have been a life saver these past few weeks for when I don't have a gift card. Secret of Ella and Micha was pretty good, so I'm hoping you end up enjoying it!!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inside Out and Princess Of The Midnight Ball are great books!!! Sierra
    Keep growing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Grave Mercy on my kindle and I've had it on there since like a year ago! I seriously have to read it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! Omgosh... Grave Mercy was one of my favorites from last year, I can't wait for the follow-up installment.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete