Stacking The Shelves #17


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme that showcases what you added to your shelves this week hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This week I got some awesome books, most of which are unexpected. I am no longer buying books unless it is the occasional one that I am absolutely dying for!


For Review
 The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett (eGalley)
Fraction of Stone by Kelly Lynn (eARC for Tynga's Reviews)
Splintered by A.G. Howard (Arc from ARCycling and Theresa! Thanks!)

Gifted
The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
Thank you to my aunt who had some room leftover on a gift card she got for her birthday! <3

Borrowed From Nicole
Asunder by Jodi Meadows (ARC)
Taken by Erin Bowman (ARC)
Mind Games by Kiersten White (ARC)

Trade
Everbound by Brodi Ashton (Thank you, Kelly!) 

What did you add to your shelves this week?

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new books!! I adored Asunder and Splintered and I hope you do too! Honestly I wasn't that keen on Mind Games (huge bummer!!), but I hope you like it more than I did. :) Also.. EVERBOUND! I can't wait to read that book O_O I have heard nothing but incredible things about it.

    Have a totally fabulous week!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T WAIT to read Splintered and the cover is soooo freaking gorgeous!! I also love the cover for Taken! AND I'm also super excited for The Nightmare Affair! Hope you enjoy your haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The treachery of beautiful things is good! Taken, Mind games and Everbound, great! Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books! Mind Games and Taken are looking really good to me!

    Happy Reading! My Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing this week. I am dying to read Asunder! Sierra
    Keep growing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your books. Im really super jealous of Taken though...dying to read it. Enjoy & Happy reading.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're going to love Splintered :) And all of those covers together look very pretty. There's some sort of uniformity there that's freaky and cool and very beautiful lol. Plus Asunder's cover is gorgeous in itself. Can't wait to hear what you think about Taken.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got The Nightmare Affair! I really hope it's as good as it sounds. And that cover! I really love the illustrated cover trend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still have Incarnate sitting on my shelf from back when it came out! I seriously need to read it soon! I hope you enjoy everything :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your Vlog on Tynga's. Congratulations are your college acceptances and Happy Birthday! Splintered and Taken are on my TBR list. Here is my stack a FueledbyFiction

    ReplyDelete