Stacking The Shelves #19

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme that showcases what you added to your shelves this week hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So, this week was simple for me, but it holds the promise of an amazing haul to come for my 18th birthday in three weeks!


For Review
 School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
Touching The Surface by Kimberly Sabatini

Gifted
 The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stahl

Won
Fracture by Megan Miranda 

What did everyone else add to their shelves this week? 

5 comments:

  1. Fracture was such a good book. It was short but it defintely kept my attention! I hope you enjoy everything!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, The Archived and School Spirits! Can't wait for these!
    Great reads this week, Lili, enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Archived looks and sounds amazing! Congrats on being almost 18! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books! I really want to read The Archived and Touching the Surface.
    -
    Leigh
    Little Book Str

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! Haven't read any of these yet, but have several of them in my TBR pile. Happy reading, and a happy early birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete