Top Ten 2013 Debuts That I'm Looking Forward To


I couldn't narrow it down to just 10, so I did 11. In no particular order...

1. Prophecy by Ellen Oh - read and enjoyed
2. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
3. Taken Erin Bowman
4. Altered by Jennifer Rush - read and loved
5. Splintered by A.G. Howard
6. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepard
7. The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
8. Red by Alison Cherry
9. Pivot Point by Kasie West
10. Also Known As by Robin Brenway
11. Poison by Bridget Zinn- read and loved

I understand some of these are already released or I may have already reviewed them, but they were the 2013 debuts I was most looking forward to!

Normally I include covers, but I didn't have the time to for this one. Still, I'm curious to see what everyone elses preferred debuts are?!

9 comments:

  1. many of these look awesome Prophecy, Nightmare affair, poison, all I want to read <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nightmare Affair looks really good.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our tastes are so much alike!!! I loved Altered and Poison also. Splintered, Pivot Point, and The Madman's Daughter are all great!!!!

    Jennifer
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pivot Point is on my list as well! And Altered sounds SO good. I can't wait to get a copy.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait for any of those! They all either made it on my list or tied for 11th place. Splintered is outstanding. Hope you get to read some great debuts this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also Known As isn't a debut, but it's still a really good book. :) Great list!

    My TTT: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2013/01/top-10-tuesday-most-wanted-2013-debuts.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I LOVED Pivot Point :D I'm reading Also Known As right now and it's a really cute book. Prophecy is on my to-read pile, so I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so looking forward to The Nightmare Affair! Very high on my list as well. I'm really hoping that it ends up being just as original as the summary makes it sound. Great list!
    The Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prophecy, Splintered, The Nightmare Affair and Poison are all on my to-read list!

    My TTT: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/01/top-ten-tuesdayerrrr-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete