Stacking The Shelves #20


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


Trade
Unremembered by Jessica Brody
How To Lead a Life of Crime by Kirsten Miller
*I already read and LOVED How To Lead A Life of Crime!*

ARCycling
The Demon Catchers of Milan by Kat Beyer
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce


Library
The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
Stardust by Neil Gaiman
*Recommended to me by a librarian*

A BIG Thank You To Nicole For Getting The Following Books Signed For Me...
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies 

What did everyone else add to their shelves this week?

11 comments:

  1. Nicole was very nice. I saw her yesterday at the signing. Awesome haul of books. I love the covers for these books. I got books signed yesterday as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole is awesome!

    I have a copy of Unremembered coming up in my queue shortly. I'm really excited for it. I love stories that involve amnesia.

    Happy reading :)

    Bekka
    Pretty Deadly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read Glimmer? That was a pretty great amnesia book.

      Delete
  3. Unremembered looks so good! I can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoy everything!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Thief if pretty good but the following two books are amazing! The Atolia series is one of my favorites :) Sierra
    Keep growing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, THE THIEF! You're going to love it!

    And even if you don't, keep reading. The series literally gets better with each book. I just finished the fourth and... oh my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an AWESOME haul Lili! I hope you love all the books! My book haul is coming soon!
    XOXOXOXOXOXO's to my Word partner!
    LOVE, INKY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sisters Red looks like a really good read! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sisters Red looks so good, and I really want Sweetly too. Re-tellings are just awesome.

    Leigh @ Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for signed books! So sweet of her to do that for you!
    Unremembered sounds so good! Can't wait to read it!
    Enjoy all of your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All those signed books sound so amazing! I loved Everneath, Everbound, Unearthly, and Hallowed :) I really want to read A Beautiful Dark soon. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete