Stacking The Shelves #21


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews meant to showcase books that we have added to our shelves this week.

This week I was really lucky and got mostly review books! My first ever review request pitch was accepted by Disney Hyperion! How awesome is that, guys?!

For Review
School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins (ARC thanks to Disney Hyperion!)
The Rules by Stacey Kade (ARC thanks to Disney Hyperion!)
False Sight by Dan Krokos (ARC thanks to Disney Hyperion!)
Robin in the Hood by Diane J. Reed (Galley for blog tour)
Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield (Galley for Blog tour)

Gifted
*Signed* Recaptured Dreams by Justine Dell
This is an adult romance, I don't know if I am going to review it. Perhaps I'll pass it along to someone more invested in the genre after I read it.

What did everyone else add to their shelves this week? 

10 comments:

  1. OMG you've got approved by Disney Hyperion? That super! They never approve me, maybe because my blog is new and small...
    Enjoy your books! Can't wait to read The Rules :D
    New follower!

    I would love it if you follow back. Thank you ^_^
    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, by Disney Hyperion, that's awesome! There are a lot of books from them I want to read. School spirits sounds great, since I liked the Hex Hall series. I'm looking forward to Chantress, I can't wait to hear what you think.

    Happy reading!
    Haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your new books are amazing!! I'm so jealous of False Sight! I thought False Memory was really good. I haven't read Chantress but I've heard incredible things about it. Enjoy! :D

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chantress looks so good! Hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, congrats! That's exciting!

    I also have ARCs of The Rules and Chantress. Both sound awesome!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your review pitch being approved! All of these books look awesome!

    My STS

    Amanda @ Books & Band-aids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, congrats! I hear Disney Hyperion doesn't approve easily! Can't wait to see your reviews on these, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanting False Sight so badly now! I got Asunder, Unravel me and Magic Study from my library this week. I have a quick question, how do you get signed up with a publisher like that? ^^
    Sierra
    Keep growing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely loved loved loved School Spirits!! Can't wait to see what you think of it!!

    Great list!

    xo
    jaime @ Fic Fare
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. CHANTRESS!!!!!!!!!!! *dies* Yay for first Disney requests!!! *winks*

    ReplyDelete