Stacking The Shelves #23


This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Obviously, after my birthday haul last week I am in no rush to get any books. However, I did get a book I accepted for a review request about a month and a half ago and a random book for review showed up in my mailbox this week as well. Two really different yet interesting ARCs.


For Review
The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook (Thank you Simon and Schuster Canada)
'Til The World Ends by Julie Kagawa, Anne Aguirre, and Karen Duvall (Thank you Anne Aguirre)

8 comments:

  1. Til World Ends looks like a cool read. I hope you enjoy them both! Happy Reading, Lili :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these look awesome!

    Here is my STS: http://thewhiteunicornfiction.blogspot.com/2013/02/staking-shelves-episode-four.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious to hear your thoughts. I'm not always a big fan of anthologies. And I had Almost Truth from the library but had to give it back :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Til the World Ends has such a fantastic cover! I wasn't into short stories anthologies before, but having sampled a few from YA authors lately and enjoying them, it ends up being a worth while buy. It just stinks when you read one that would make an excellent novel and then it ends. :/ But luckily, the anthology offers a range of genres by some fabulous authors.

    Thanks for sharing, Lili!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must now read/get 'Til The World Ends...how did I not know about that one!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I hope you love The Almost Truth. I read Unraveling Isabel by Eileen Cook and I thought it was amazing. I immediately put all her books on my TBR. Can't wait to read your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Almost Truth looks so good! I hope you enjoy everything!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete