Top Ten Author's That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

So, my auto-buy list is huge much to my parents chagrin. I narrowed it down to my top 12 auto-buy no matter what authors, and then I added in 8 that are pretty much auto-buy except for a select few or they only have one book out so I'm considering making them an auto-buy still. Either way, if you are somewhere on this list, I love you. A lot. For eternity. Yeah.

In no particular order...

1. Tahereh Mafi
2. Marissa Meyer
3. Sarah Fine
4. Fiona Paul
5. Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Stephanie Perkins
7. Leigh Bardugo
8. Jennifer A. Nielsen
9. Suzanne Collins
10. Cassandra Rose Clarke
11. Brigid Kemmerer
12. Gina Damico

Other Honorable Mentions
13. Jennifer E. Smith
14. Maria V. Snyder  
15. S.J. Kincaid
16. Marie Lu
17. Susan Ee
18. A.C. Gaughen
19. Tammara Webber
20. Miranda Kenneally


9 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Great list, Lili! I love that you made it 20 instead of 10. It's so hard to narrow it down to only 10 authors. There's so many to love!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling I will see Stephanie Perkins on many lists today! I think I will love a lot of these authors too, when I finally get to pick their books up! I feel so out of the loop for some! Great list! :)

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Definitely some great authors up there :) For me:Bryan Davis, Cassandra Clare, Maria V. Synder, and Tahereh Mafi. I probably have some others that have slipped my mind though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I just added some new authors to my must-read list. I adore Marissa Meyer, Tahereh Mafi, Leigh Bardugo, Stephanie Perkins, Miranda Kenneally and so many more on your list. I'm going to have to check out some of the others though! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tahereh, JLA, Stephanie Perkins, Tammara Webber....so yes. Absolutely yes. Need new books now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing list! I had quite a few of these on mine as well! We both put Sarah Fine on ours! She's so good! I just reviewed Sanctum yesterday on my blog!

    Here is my TTT: http://thewhiteunicornfiction.blogspot.com/2013/02/top-ten-tuesday-3-auto-buy-authors.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why did you choose to not have John Green on here? Just curious (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never read a book by him, so it'd be impossible for him to be on here.

      Delete
  8. 6, 9 & 14! YES! Can't wait to crack open my copy of Cinder!

    ReplyDelete