Books Change Lives Update #6


Hello, everyone! It's been a while since I've been able to do a proper thank you post, so I can't wait to do this! We are now at 772 books!

I also want to point out that book collecting will end in May, so if you can get me any books, please do so ASAP. I would love to break 1000! If you would like to help out, please check out the launch page here!

Also, for all of those who are not in the United States, always remember that I have a list of books to add from the book depository!

Now, without further ado, thank you to...

SARAH FINE
Sarah donated a wide assortment of really popular young adult ARCs and finished copies that are amazing additions to the cause! Thank you so much! <3

EILEEN LI
I was super lucky to meet Eileen from Singing and Reading in the Rain at an event at Books of Wonder and she was kind enough to donate 9 finished YA and MG titles off of her personal shelves. Thank you so much, Eileen!

LENORE APPELHANS
Lenore packed a box so much that it was literally exploding with a little over ten YA books, some of which have been released and some of which haven't yet. Thank you so much, Lenore! <3

JENNIFER DEE/JEN BIGHEART
Jennifer sent another 60+ ARCs my way to help the kids, both MG and YA. She is absolutely amazing <3


LYDIA KANG
Lydia was so awesome she donated the LOOKING GLASS WARS series for young readers and several parenting books for gifted children, which were greatly needed. You are truly great! <3

MARGIE CORTINA
Margie is a super awesome friend that was nice enough to donate the Halo series to the cause!

JUSTINE DELL
Justine donated a signed copy of her indie novel about horses for younger girls!

C.J. REDWINE
CJ was so awesome she donated two signed ARCs of her 2012 debut, DEFIANCE!

NICOLE MUSICH
On top of everything else she's donated, Nicole has given even more childrens books! This is so amazing, thank you! <3

KIRSTEN MILLER 
Kirsten donated an ARC of her book that I greatly enjoyed, HOW TO LEAD A LIFE OF CRIME! Thank you! <3

ANN AGUIRRE
Ann is so amazing! She donated 8 of her books, completely brand new and never before read! We now have four full series written by her, though book three is currently in the works! Thank you so much for your generosity, Ann!

ASHLEY GAFFORD
Ashley donated a small box full of a few popular YA books for all audiences like the SEVEN DEADLY SINS series! Thanks!

GINA ROSATI
Gina sent even more books my way! She sent another 30, mostly books for middle grade readers with a few amazing young adult books thrown in. You are truly amazing, Gina! <3

VIDA ENGSTRAND
Vida works at Kensington and she was kind enough to send almost 40 books to the charity, including over 20 ARCs of the yet to be released TOUCH OF SCARLET! Thank you so much, Vida! <3

ELLEN OH
Ellen was excited to help out with the cause and sent a signed hardcover of her 2013 debut, PROPHECY, our way! Thank you, Ellen! <3 You are such a sweetheart!

JOSIN L. MCQUEIN
Josin was so amazing that she donated a signed ARC of her upcoming 2013 debut, ARCLIGHT! This book is amazing and I highly encourage checking it out!

NEW LEAF LITERARY 
Two of the girls over at New Leaf Literary sent home 20 books that they represent for all age levels. Thank you so much! <3 And thank you Sarah Fine for putting me in contact with them!

CHRIS RICKERT
Chris works at a used book store, so he was kind enough to send five books that he believed would be loved by all. He specifically donated a few books for boys that were greatly needed!

SARA SLATTERY
 Thank you, Sara, for sending a YA hardcover my way!


LISA SILVERLIGHT
Lisa sent an overflowing box of books our way with titles for all age levels. Thank you so much, Lisa! <3 You are truly amazing.

KRISTA RITCHIE
Krista was amazing enough to donate two new MG books off of the kids wishlists! <3 Thank you!

HELENE OUWEHAND
Helene was awesome enough to donate 2 books off of the kids wishlist as well! Thank you!

Collections will be delivered in May, so if you want to get any donations in, please contact me ASAP at reflectionsbylili@gmail.com. All donations have to come in in April for this to be possible! 

4 comments:

  1. I will be going through my shelves again in a couple weeks so I'll check if I have anything else for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I totally missed something. Where can I find out more? (Like what books you are looking for and everything else!) I would love to donate!! Please, please tell me more! Whether you comment or send me an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess I better leave my e-mail, huh? nothought2small(at)gmail(dot)com

      Delete