Stacking The Shelves #24


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This week I was very lucky to receive many titles for review and possibly the best birthday book that I had no idea was coming! <3


For Review
an ARC of Touched by Corrine Jackson (Thank you Kensington)
Finished copy of Othermoon by Nina Berry (Thank you Kensington)
Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson (Thank you Random House for the beautiful hardcover)
2 finished copies of Touching The Surface by Kimberly Sabitini
Thank you for the amazing personalization, Kimberly! I will be giving the other signed copy away with my review. 

Gifted
 Belladonna by Fiona Paul
Alright. You guys, this is seriously the best birthday gift I could ever ask for! Holy freaking cow! <3 Thank you so much, Nicole. You are truly the best bookish sister ever. You had me convinced that my gift was anything BUT this and you knew how badly I've been dying for this book!

Borrowed
The Obsidian Mirror by Catherine Fisher (Thank you Nicole)  

13 comments:

  1. Strands of bronze and gold <3 Oh how I want to read that book. Fairytales are the best.

    Touching the surface looks great.

    Happy reading!
    Haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading good things about Strands of Bronze and Gold. I hope you enjoy it, too! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool haul! I have Strands of Bronze and Gold, but I haven't read it yet. Touching the Surface looks good, same as Touched. But to me Touched sounds kind of like Maria V. Snyder's Healer series...but maybe that's just me. Can't wait to see what you think :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Strands now, so good. I'm about half through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen Othermoon and the other books in that series around a lot. I'm trying to figure out whether or not I'll get into them or not. I hope you enjoy everything!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like some awesome books! :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2013/03/imm-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strands of Bronze & Gold looks good. Plus I love fairy tales :D I've been curious of The Obsidian Mirror. I've read some of Fisher's books and liked them okay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Touching the Surface sounds so cool. Great haul; happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo, you got some great ones! I still need to read Venom, but I hear that it's amazing and Fiona and I were just tweeting about "The Crow' this morning.

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Strands of Bronze and Gold sounds SO good! Bluebeard's story always stood out to me so much when I was younger - I am really curious to see this author's take on it!
    Enjoy your new stack!!!


    Here's my update:
    http://bumblesandfairytales.blogspot.com/2013/03/beehive-book-haul-and-news-40.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm SO excited for you!!! Belladonna was/is AMAZING and I know how much you've been wanting it! Enjoy it girly!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo!! SO many good titoles. I'm jealous! Enjoy
    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul! I really liked TOUCHED! Can't wait to hear your thoughts. Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete