Stacking The Shelves #26


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Not another impressive haul based on my book buying ban to save for college, but I got a great book via trade and a pre-order from my birthday just came in!

 
Trade
The Ward by Jordana Frankel
Thank you to Jodie from Uniquely Moi Books for this trade!

Gifted
Poison By Bridget Zinn
Thank to you to Aunt for the pre-order! I already reviewed this book and loved it so much she bought me a hardcover! Check out the review in my archive!

What did you add to your shelves? 

7 comments:

  1. Poison looks really good and I'm hoping to read it myself very soon. The Ward also looks great; I love the cover. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both books look like great reads. Enjoy them!! :)

    My StS
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know much about The Ward but I'm really excited to read Poison. :)

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, I want to read The Ward so badly! Have fun with your books!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read either of these but I have been wanting to! I hope you enjoy everything!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read both of those books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poison sounds so amazing. I loved your review of it and I have a copy on it's way to me :) Also, I love the premise of The Ward. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete