Stacking The Shelves #27


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga from Tynga's Reviews.

This was a very decent week for me, the best in a while haha. The books listed under "for review" "gifted" and "bought" are all going to rock my socks off. I know it.

For Review
Dare You To by Katie McGarry (blog tour for Tynga's Reviews) 

Gifted
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
I'm so nervous to read this one because I don't want it to end! But thank you to my Mom and Dad for pre-ordering this for me back on my birthday in February. You both are amazing!

Bought 
Wait For You by J. Lynn (ebook)
Okay, I know I'm on a book buying ban, but I had to test out my new e-reader and this was only $2.99! It doesn't count! haha Plus, I already read it and loved it.


Trade 
The Friday Society by Adirenne Kress
Thank you Montana! I've been dying to read this steampunk!

What did everyone else add to their shelves this week?

7 comments:

  1. The Friday society sounds really good :) I like the cover! Happy reading.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. Hope you enjoy your new additions :)

    new follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-32.html

    P.S: love the blog look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the exact same feelings about Clockwork Princess! I just got it but I'm putting it off. Partly because I'm going to reread Clockwork Prince and partly because of being scared :P The Friday Society was good, but a little annoying because the author mixed in some modern phrases & words, I thought. I still liked it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friday Society! I have been wanting to read that one so I can't wait to see how you like that. I really need to look into the Clockwork Princess series because I see it EVERYWHERE. Great stack ;)

    Sunny @ Blue Sky Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a delightful mix of books! It's a good rang and they are sure to keep you on your toes! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just picked up Wait for You as well! I have Clockwork Princess on order which should be here this week and I have Dare You To on my wish list.
    Great haul!
    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete