Stacking The Shelves #28 + MFM Wrap Up!


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

I finally began to take Netgalley seriously this week! haha



For Review
Breathless by Brigid Kemmerer (Review Here)
Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
The Collector by Victoria Scott (Thank you Netgalley)
Double Crossed by Ally Carter (Thank you Netgalley)
My Ex From Hell by Tellulah Darling (Thank you Netgalley)

Gifted
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
Thank you, Gillian, for this late birthday gift!

~*~March Fantasy Month Wrap Up~*~

So, March Fantasy Month was actually pretty great! I got 8 out of my necessary 10 reviews up, which is actually pretty amazing because I was intensely sick in the beginning of this month. The reviews are as followers:

5 stars: The False Prince
3 stars: The Thief
5 stars: Poison Study 
4 stars: Princess of the Midnight Ball 
4.5 stars: Seraphina
0.5 stars: Kill Me Softly
3.75 stars: The Demon King
4 stars: The Girl of Fire and Thorns 

The book that I was unable to get to? THE TREACHERY OF BEAUTIFUL THINGS + STORMDANCER
The book that I chose to use my mulligan on? UNSPOKEN

This was an amazingly cute month thanks to Gillian. I highly recommend following her, she's absolutely amazing. Check out her blog here.
    

7 comments:

  1. You had a really good week. I love NG and Edelweiss so much that I can't stop going no matter how hard I try to avoid them. Nice haul of books Lili.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Collector! Everyone is raving about it right now. Awesome haul this week - happy reading! :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great haul this week! I'm especially excited about The nightmare affair. Happy reading :D!

    Showcase Sunday, Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got such a fun haul of books this week! I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful haul. Stormdancer is so long and a little slow to start but REALLY good, I hope you enjoy it when you get to it.

    Stephanie @ Cover2CoverBlog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for making MFM awesome! Hope you get to Unspoken and Stormdancer at some point, but I am AMAZED at how many books you got to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BREATHLESS??? Why didn't I know about that book? I'm dying now...can't breath, I want it sooo bad. Great haul and I loved Stormdancer, great book!

    ReplyDelete