Top Ten Books I Thought I'd Like More Than I Did


This is in no particular order. Just because I liked a book less than I originally thought I would does not mean that nobody else should give it a shot. All of these books got 2.5 stars or lower, but they were interesting enough that I didn't DNF them. I'm not trying to bash any titles, so instead I will link my reviews so that you can see my troubles for yourself.

1. Level Two by Lenore Applehans - 1.5 stars
2. Glitch by Heather Anastasiu - 1.5 stars
3. Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - 2.5 stars
4. Shattered Dreams by Ellie James - 2 stars
5. Dualed by Elsie Chapman - 2.5 stars
6. Fathomless by Jackson Pearce - 2.5 stars
7. The Dead Girls Detective Agency by Suzy Cox - 2 stars
8. Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate - 2.5 stars
9. Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway - 1 star
10. Otherkin by Nina Berry - 2 stars

Link me up to your lists this week!

8 comments:

  1. Glitch was actually the first book I DNF-ed last year.. It just didn't work for me. I'm still excited to read Fathomless, Level 2, Dualed & Eve and Adam, despite all the negative reviews. Sometimes, that even makes me more curious to pick it up :p

     Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really excited for Dualed, but I started it and didn't get past the first chapter. There was just something about it I disliked. Eve and Adam looks pretty cool, but I'm wary of it, lol. Nice list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the books on your list yet, but it's a bummer that you didn't like them.


    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read 8 out of the 10 on here, and it seems, I've had the same reaction. Sad times.

    Jennifer
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Eve and Adam, but I could definitely see why a lot of people don't. I just thought it was silly and a lot of fun.

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dualed is definitely one that disappointed me! I actually liked Glitch, but I think I was in a really good mood when I read it, lol :) Great list, Lili!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I traded something for Level 2 but haven't read it yet. The consensus seems to be bad, and I think I just saw that the book got a new title and a new cover. So I guess they're trying a new marketing technique too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouch! Sorry you didn't enjoy these so much.

    ReplyDelete