This is in no particular order. Just because I liked a book less than I originally thought I would does not mean that nobody else should give it a shot. All of these books got 2.5 stars or lower, but they were interesting enough that I didn't DNF them. I'm not trying to bash any titles, so instead I will link my reviews so that you can see my troubles for yourself.
1. Level Two by Lenore Applehans - 1.5 stars
2. Glitch by Heather Anastasiu - 1.5 stars
3. Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - 2.5 stars
4. Shattered Dreams by Ellie James - 2 stars
5. Dualed by Elsie Chapman - 2.5 stars
6. Fathomless by Jackson Pearce - 2.5 stars
7. The Dead Girls Detective Agency by Suzy Cox - 2 stars
8. Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate - 2.5 stars
9. Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway - 1 star
10. Otherkin by Nina Berry - 2 stars
Link me up to your lists this week!