Stacking The Shelves #29


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

Before I begin this week's STS, I'd like to point out that if you would like a quick tour of my experiences in Italy, click here to see me share some pictures and stories!

This is about a month's worth of books because of my travels and AP testing. I've been slightly too busy to do proper posts!


Bought
The Fault in our Stars by John Green

Won
Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza

Gifted
The Collector by Victoria Smith
Easy by Tammara Webber
It really sucks for me to say that I lent out my copy of this book to someone I thought I could trust and she gets mad when I ask for it back. It's been five months and it's pretty much stolen. People suck.

For Review
Wednesdays in the Tower by Jessica Day George (Thank you Netgalley and Bloomsbury)
The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke (Thank you Netgalley and Angry Robot)
Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton (Thank you Netgalley and Flux)

Link me up to what you added to your shelves this week!

12 comments:

  1. Good luck with Mila 2.0 :p I love The fault in our stars: I got a copy this week too.

    Happy reading!
    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some Quiet Place may be one of the creepiest covers I've ever seen. I'm actually scared to read that book. That's how much that cover terrifies me. It's like something from The Ring combined with The Grudge. A girl turning into flowers? Okay, I can get on board with that. A weird, pale manikin girl turning into flowers with no arms? Uhhh...now I'm scared. Great haul, by the way! Glad you adored Fault in Our Stars and thought it deserved many, many stars. It totally does :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me of a Dali painting, which always fascinate and disturb me at the same time!

      Delete
  3. I have been meaning to read The Fault in Our Stars for awhile not sure if I am ready for all the tears and feels!! Good luck on your APs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading The Collector now, and OMG the main character is awful, but I can't stop reading! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've yet to read Mila 2.0, but the cover always makes me think she's turning into a fish... it reminds me of scales! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Fault In Our Stars is definitely a book I would have bought regardless of whether or not I had already read it. It deserves to be on my shelf! Jealous of The Pirate's Wish! Nice haul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul :) I really must read The Fault In Our Stars. I keep hearing how great it is and I still haven't read it :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Mila 2.0! It's such a unique story. :) I hope you love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Fault in Our Stars is so goooood! But I also adore Easy, and I honestly really need to pick up a copy of The Collector. I can't wait to read your reviews :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul! I loved Easy and I recently won The Collector in a giveaway. Hope you enjoy them both.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete