Stacking The Shelves #30


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This week was surprisingly busy for me. 10 books! Most of which were trades/books for review/gifts that I did not expect to be in my hands so quickly. And, of course, there was some bargain hunting in there for me as well. Check it out below and don't hesitate to share your hauls with me!

Please note, this is probably my last STS for this month. I will be attending BEA later on, so my come-back haul will (hopefully) be incredibly impressive.

For Review

 
Thank you for sending these my way, Disney!
 Burn Bright by Bethany Frenette (releasing 2/14 -- thank you Disney!)
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill (releasing 9/13 -- thank you Disney!)
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner (releasing 11/13 -- thank you Disney!)

ARCycling

 
These are the first books I've nabbed from ARCycling in over three months, so I'm very happy to be participating again.
Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike
Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan

Trade


I've desperately wanted this book for a while, so I'm so happy to have traded for it! I love me some NA boys!
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines (Thank you, Erin!)

Gifted

 
Krista knew how much I wanted this book, so it was really amazing of her to send it my way. I love her <3
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins (Thank you Krista!)

Bought 

 
A library in a neighboring town had a sale and I noticed they were selling the entire LOOKING GLASS WARS series for a dollar a book, so I naturally had to buy them because that was a perfect steal and they're Alice in Wonderland re-tellings!)
The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor
ArchEnemy by Frank Beddor

8 comments:

  1. I love the cover from These broken stars! :) I'm very curious about the Looking glass wars series. Great bargain! Happy reading.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! There are definitely some up there that I wannnntttt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a bunch of great books! These Broken Stars has a gorgeous cover, and I can't wait to grab a copy of Invisibility :) Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Looking Glass Wars series! Enjoy :) You had a great haul.
    -Scott Reads It

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH you have Burn Bright AND All These Broken Stars! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want earthbound so much. Very jealous. Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete