Stacking The Shelves #31

 
 Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This is two weeks worth of amazing books!


For Review
Addicted to You by Becca and Krista Richie (indie NA, thanks to the amazing authors!)
The Summer I Became A Nerd by Leah Rae Miller (Thank you for the eARC, Entangled)
Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer (Thank you to Kensington for the ARC!)

 

Bought
The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines (ebook on sale for $1.99)
Everblue by Brenda Pandos (free ebook on Amazon, who doesn't love mermaids?)
Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton (free ebook on Amazon) 


Netgalley
Spies and Prejudice by Talia Vance



Library
The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy
Tuesday's at the Castle by Jessica Day George
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne (school assignment)



Gifted
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (Thank you so much, Jennifer!)


 What did everyone else add to their shelves this week?

Note: I will not be posting an STS next week because I will be attending BEA, so the week after will be a HUGE STS BEA haul! <3  

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, good haul this week? Just a warning, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas will kill you. KILL YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read The Summer I Became a Nerd! A big ol' five stars! It's so cute! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Summer I became a Nerd, sound super cute!! And This is What Happy Looks like is super cute!!! :)

    Enjoy!!

    Here's what I got in books this month! :)

    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2013/05/imm-20stacking-shelves-1.html

    Mandy @The Romance Bookie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read The Boy In The Striped Pajamas last year and I ended up loving it! The movie was pretty good too :) I hope you enjoy everything!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Boy In The Striped Pajamas was so emotional and just heartbreaking. Great haul :)
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover for Spies and Prejudice! And Becca is a big fan of Kemmerer. Great haul this week. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I want Spirit so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Summer I Became a Nerd is amazing! I loved it so much! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete