Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This week's topic was a freebie, so I chose to list the top ten books I hope to grab at BEA. Making this list was very hard because I'm dying for so many books. But I narrowed it down to these 10. In no particular order...
1. The Coldest Girl in Cold Town by Holly Black
2. Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
3. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
4. Teardrop by Lauren Kate
5. Frigid by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
7. The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney
8. Reboot by Amy Tintera
9. Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles
10. Vicious by V.E. Schwab
This is a wide array of books spanning all genres, one of which is even an adult novel. Some of these are books by authors I love, a few are books by authors I have yet to read, and several are books by authors I've heard amazing things about and have yet to check out for myself. Either way, every book on this list has me pining. BAD.